in order to develop academic and essential life skills students and staff need to demonstrate the attributes of our school-wide Respectful PAWS program:
- Positive Attitude
- Willingness to Learn
The Oak Hill Staff believes:
- Success is the only option for each student and it is our responsibility to ensure it!
- Everyone is a teacher AND a life-long learner
- Parents are an integral part of the teaching and learning process
- In providing a nurturing and safe learning environment by valuing and respecting individuals and their ideas
- In high expectations for all
- in developing self-directed learners
- in meeting the social, emotional, and academic needs of the whole child
Oak Hill Mission:
As a professional learning community we develop strong relationships between students, families, and staff in a collaborative environment. All learners are challenged and supported to develop to their full potential through the application of best practices for teaching and learning, differentiated instruction, and ensuring a rigorous, relevant curriculum that meets the emotional, social, and academic needs of our students.
Oak Hill Vision:
Oak Hill Elementary will provide a rigorous learning environment for all students by guiding and challenging them to become independent twenty-first century thinkers and reflective life-long learners.
Last Updated: 2015-07-16