Key Center School provides a progressive learning environment for students, ages 5-22, with intellectual disabilities and autism. Our educational curriculum focuses on community based instruction, functional life skills, vocational training, academic skills, communication, and gross motor skills.
Key Center Staff:
- Collaborates to develop individual educational programs
- Welcomes and facilitates parent involvement and participation
- Participates in opportunities for community based instruction, vocational training, and community outreach
- Offers unique services and learning programs
- Provides access to technology to enhance student learning and communication.
Last Updated: 2010-06-14